(1) under the condition of speed of 1500rpm, the compressed air with large flow can be effectively generated.
(2) the load on the two bearing points is minimal.
(3) there is a general force on the rotor to compensate the running clearance of the bearing, and the wear or failure of the bearing has no effect on the compressor.
(4) the replacement of the bearing is limited to the local part.
(5) it is allowed to operate without oil in an emergency.
(6) the compressed air produced is absolutely pulseless.
(7) the lubrication of the bearing is separate.
(8) the floating ring seal, the lip seal of the rotating shaft and the oil ring with the intake line ring constitute the three seals.